The popular mobile room PokerBros continues to launch new formats that are popular in the American offline. This time the range of the room was replenished with two subspecies of hold’em – Pineapple and Crazy Pineapple.
What is Pineapple?
Earlier, PokerBros added limit games, spins, All in or Fold tournaments and double board Omaha to its gaming range. Now, innovations have also affected hold’em fans, because Pineapple was created precisely on its basis.
Pineapple and Crazy Pineapple tables are now being created at PokerBros Clubs for limits ranging from $0.05/$0.1 to $3/$6.
These tables can be found in the lobby along with the Hold’em tables. They are marked with pineapple symbols and the letters “P” and “C”.
The rules of the game are simple and clear, and also very similar to hold’em:
- Preflop, each player receives 3 cards;
- In the regular Pineapple, the player must fold before the flop is revealed, but in the Crazy version, after;
- To reset the card, the “Discard” button has been added;
- If you did not have time to choose a card, then after the time bank expires, a random one will be reset.
During peak hours, about 10 tables gather for these varieties.
Where is the format available?
As you know, a variation of Pineapple hold’em came from the American offline. At the same time, you should not confuse it with Chinese poker – this is completely different. However, in 2019, a similar format already existed, and not just anywhere – but on PokerStars as part of the Platinum Pass draw. And there is also a similar format called 3-1 Holdem in clubs in another mobile room – PPPoker. Every day, during peak hours, several dozen tables gather.
Unlike PokerBros, there are practically no games for NL100$ and above, but lower limits are in demand among players.
What are the advantages of Pineapple and 3-1 Holdem?
These formats are quite creative, and Omaha regulars can find good profit in them – in fact, the Crazy Pineapple format is a three-card Omaha before the turn.
What is so attractive about these varieties of hold’em?
- A large number of amateurs who are tired of conventional formats;
- Guarantee of the absence of players using prohibited software due to its absence for these formats.
Pineapple and Crazy Pineapple are interesting games to explore and test your skills.